About ITOMYCH STUDIO
- We implemented over 200 projects
- 45% of our newcomers were recommended by our current team
- We developed and implemented a banking solution for the UK market in 9 months
- We are helping IT specialists to save money with our IT Loyalty application
- They created CRM-systems, banking solutions, cartographic systems, video and photo processing programs.
- Good experience with Android SDK using Kotlin/Java language, OOP
- Knowledge of REST API (Retrofit 2, ktor)
- Knowledge of DI (Manual DI, Dagger 2/Koin)
- Knowledge of sql BD (Room and manual)
- General knowledge of Firebase Services
- Multi-threading and synchronization, reactive programming paradigm knowledge(Java threads, Kotlin Coroutines, Coroutines flow).
- Activity and Fragments managements
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge and practical usage of Android architecture components: LiveData, MVVM.
- Knowledge and practical usage of Navigation Architecture Component
- Knowledge and practical usage of KMP
- Knowledge and practical usage RxJava lib
- Application development
- Tasks decomposition
- Task estimation
About the Project
The project is a new word in peer-to-peer payment transactions in North America.
The core idea of the product is to empower customers with the ability to send money in a fully anonymous way, without the disclosure of any personal information - so that you can stay fully safe and secure.
This is achieved via a mixture of traditional payment methodology and the breakthrough approach of making offline payments (some PhD-level cryptography algorithms included ;))
Cutting-edge technology, solid solution architecture, and an extremely friendly and easy-going atmosphere within the Engineering team makes it really attractive to join us!
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Interview with a Recruiter (30-45m)
- Technical interview (up to 90m)
- Feedback at each stage
- Fair and competitive compensation and benefits
- Regular and predictable Performance reviews
- Both office and remote modes
- Assistance in obtaining certification
- Personal Development Plans
- Powerful team expertise
- Skill up activity during the bench
- Financial compensation for participation in conferences
- Medical compensation
- Discounts offered by IT Loyalty