BDM will work on extending the client database, represent our company in the UK market and globally in order to gain new opportunities.
- At least 3 years of successful experience in active sales as a Sales Manager/Business Development Manager in an IT outsourcing company (Mobile and Web Development).
- Advanced level of English, written and verbal, fluent communication skills.
- Ability to handle the sales process starting from the lead generation stage to closing.
- General understanding of development process and technologies for web and mobile apps.
- Experience in sales through LinkedIn/Events, other sources and tools.
- HubSpot proficiency.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
As a plus
- Project management knowledge or basics of computer science, tech knowledge of IT services, programming languages /product management.
- Fintech Domain Experience.
- Experience in preparing commercial offers.
- Second Foreign Language is a plus.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company services to facilitate the sales process.
- Understand how the benefits of the company services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals.
- Generate new leads.
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound / outbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Set up meetings with prospective customers.
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs.
- Negotiate and close deals with customers and ensure their profitability.
- Form strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Act as a key contact for Customer/Partner accounts.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in HubSpot.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- Regular and predictable Performance Review process
- Powerful team expertise and mentorship
- Personal development plans
- Assistance and expenses coverage in obtaining certification
- Financial compensation for participation in conferences
- Partial medical and educational expenses coverage
- 25 billable days off
Our working conditions
- Comprehensive and acquisitive business processes in the company
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Provision of the required equipment (Apple)
- Regular company updates, Q&A sessions with top-management
- Flexible hours
- Remote mode
- Kyiv office with Starlink and electricity generator for those who prefer office mode
- Partial coworking coverage in other cities