We're looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing Team.
Among your duties there will be a comprehensive research into key sectors of our company’s activity. We're searching for someone with online content production skills and a great eye for detail.
The results of your work will create our company image for all the potential clients and spread the word about our culture and values.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, Proofreader, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles in English
- Understanding of the IT Industry and global technology trends
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Ukrainian
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to details
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Advanced English
As a plus
- Experience in Fintech industry
- SEO background
- Research and analysis of information for the articles
- Collaborate with managers and developers and interview them in order to draft articles, describe cases, peculiarities
- Create content that aligns with marketing objectives and company goals (articles, services description, project case-studies, press releases, brand stories)
- Research of platforms for articles publication
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Ensure all-around content consistency in terms of brand, style, quality, and tone of voice
- Collaborate with the team and generate ideas for new content types
- Coordinate with design team to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Update website content as needed
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.
- ️Paid corporate parties and other buns!