We're looking for a Junior Java Engineer who is interested in working on the investment management app that analyzes the impact of your stocks to the environment and would be involved in the team building process.
Our Web Department unites specialists from different technology stacks (Java, .NET, NodeJS, PHP, JS) that build and maintain web projects in a variety of domains including CRM systems, banking solutions, cartography systems, video and photo processing.
This team is also responsible for our in-house systems used by all team members. In addition to this, they play a pivotal role in defining standards for development for the whole company.
- Work experience with Java backend development.
- Experience writing and using REST APIs using Spring framework.
- SQL and/or NoSQL general database knowledge (PostgreSQL).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a team or independently.
- At least Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Experience of working with Linux terminal.
- Experience in developing applications with Microservices architecture.
- Experience with a cloud services provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud).
- Develop and maintain Java applications.
- Deliver solid and maintainable software.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Implement, review, support and debug required scope.
- Write tech specs and participate in project architecture development.
- Write unit tests and integration tests.
- Participate in code review.
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s).
It is an B2B, B2C investment management app that analyses the impact of your stocks to the environment. The App shows you the carbon impact of your investments and global warming temperature of your portfolio. It analyses impact data for approximately 95% of the listed equity market and a comprehensive universe of exchange traded funds, actively managed funds and investment trusts to bring you personalized environmental metrics.
- Backend Engineer
- Frontend Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Amazon Web Services
- Travis CI
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.