We are looking for a junior+ or middle project manager to join our team. The main task is to control projects and services provided under outstaffing and outsourcing contracts.
- 2+ years of experience in IT project management and coordination of project teams of 5+ people.
- Portfolio includes at least one project of full development cycle from start to product.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and project management software.
- Experience working with Agile teams.
- At least Upper-intermediate written and spoken English (B2).
- Good interpersonal communication, negotiation and customer relationship management skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
As a plus
- Experience in the fintech domain.
- Experience in building workflows from scratch.
- Risk management.
- Ensuring uninterrupted delivery for 3 (or more) teams or projects.
- Managing customer expectations, resolving conflicts.
- Defining project requirements and deliverables, resource needs, as well as planning, managing, monitoring and adjusting their implementation.
- Evaluating and planning projects from start to finish together with the team.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 60 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.