We are looking for a Junior+/Middle Project Manager to join our team and cover a variety of day-to-day project workflow tasks and ensure that operations run smoothly and add maximum value to the organization. The main duty is to control the service provided under outstaff and outsourcing contracts.
- 2+ years experience in IT project management and coordination of project teams 5+ people is a must
- Launched full-cycle development project from start to production
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and project management software
- Experience in working with Agile teams
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and client relationship management skills
- Analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Great problem-solving skills
As a plus
- Fintech domain experience
- Building workflows from scratch experience
- Risk management
- Ensure smooth delivery for 3+ teams/projects
- Client expectations management, conflicts resolution
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements, and plan, manage their execution, monitoring, and adjustments
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.