We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our team and cover a variety of day-to-day project workflow tasks and ensure that operations run smoothly and add maximum value to the organization. The main duty is to control the service provided under outstaff contracts.
- 1-year experience in a similar role: Project Coordinator, Junior PM.
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and client relationship management skills.
- Analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of Project Management fundamentals.
As a plus
- Understanding of IT specific, development process, SDLC.
- Jira, Confluence knowledge.
- Project activities: control, time and effort tracking, status reporting, planning, organization.
- Team management: resource planning, task setting, coordination work.
- Supporting Team with daily tasks in compliance with applicable company procedures and guidelines.
- Facilitating information flow between Customers, company and project teams.
- Create reports.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.