We are looking for Link Builder to join our marketing team. You’ll create and execute the link building strategy for US/UK markets with our SEO specialist. You’ll work closely with our marketing team on promotion of our internal product.
- At least 1 year of experience in link building (preferably the US market)
- Knowledge of: Semrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Work with a free catalog database
- Experience in competitor analysis, growth and conversion rate traction
- You’re independent and motivated to achieve goals (KPIs)
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Experience with US market
- Experience in removing websites from filters
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Competitor link analysis
- Selection of free/paid sources for links placement
- Registration and placement on external sources
- Preparation of specifications for texts writing for external promotion (selection of topics / semantics for)
- Analysis of the growth of referral traffic and conversions
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.