We are looking for a marketing manager who will oversee our own product. We’re IT outsourcing company specializing on Fintech with UK & US target market
Your responsibility will include: working on marketing and communication strategy along with key stakeholders, overseeing its implementation, tracking & analyzing performance of our inbound sales channels.
The responsibilities will include developing, tracking, and analyzing the performance of our marketing campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and producing the necessary marketing materials.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing management and brand communication.
- You’re independent and result oriented, motivated to achieve goals (KPIs).
- Ambitious, self-driven and passionate about directly contributing to the growth of the company.
- Have proven experience in identifying target audiences and leading successful promotion campaigns, outreach and new channels expansion.
- Knowledge of website analytics and SEO tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of analytics, metrics and ability to quantity performance.
As a plus
- Experience in IT and Fintech.
- Experience in community building.
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs market changes.
- Creative and data based.
- Create communication and promotion strategy.
- Argumentatively suggest channels of communication and tone of voice.
- Work on strategies of traffic growth and inbound lead generation.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, cold prospecting.
- Build strategic partnerships with key industry players as well as relationships with media contacts.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely to be in line with company objectives.
- Direct and approve marketing materials.
- Work with the content team to produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.