We are looking for a marketing manager who will oversee our inbound sales channel growth and expand outbound channels of outreach.
The responsibilities will include developing, tracking, and analyzing the performance of our marketing campaigns, managing the marketing budget, and producing the necessary marketing materials.
- Degree in Marketing or related field, with at least 3 years working experience in marketing, preferably for a finance/fintech company
- Demonstrable experience in successful marketing campaign
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools with demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and ability to quantity performance
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
As a plus
- Ambitious, self-driven and passionate about directly contributing to the growth of the company
- Dynamic and highly adaptable to business’s needs and priorities which are constantly shifting and evolving
- Confident and able to display leadership qualities
- Strong lucid communicator with solid writing skills
- Creative with a keen eye for details
- Proactive team player who enjoys working with other highly motivated individuals
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company, products and services and drive qualified traffic to our door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, cold prospecting
- Build strategic partnerships with key industry players as well as relationships with media contacts
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely while effectively managing agencies, vendors, providers to be in line with company objectives
- Direct and approve all marketing materials, from websites and pitch decks to hard copy brochures
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.
- ️Paid corporate parties and other buns!