We are looking for a talented BDR who will be responsible for expanding the company's customer base, identifying potential customers and initiating the first contact with the prospect.
By working at our company, you’ll have the chance to develop both personally and professionally. We’re dedicated to creating an environment that values learning and growth, and we believe that being a BDR will help you gain the experience and skills needed to reach your long-term career goals.
We also offer opportunities for career advancement within our company. As a BDR, you’ll work closely with our sales team and gain valuable experience that could lead to a promotion within the company.
- 1+ year of engagement in outbound process (IT service company)
- Knowledge of the principles, methods and techniques of generating potential customers
- Understanding the ins and outs of Linkedin and Massmail outreach, the tools to engage customers, and best practices
- Ability to analyze information from different sources
- Good English skills, written and verbal
- CRM experience
- Result-oriented approach and proactive behavior model
As a plus
- Experience with different tools, platforms for leads generation
- HubSpot proficiency
- Fintech Domain Experience
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies.
- Identify target companies that might become our customers.
- Outreach to decision makers in target companies to set appointments with our sales team.
- Conduct initial pre-qualification to ensure these companies are a good fit our ICP criteria.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to align lead generation efforts with overall strategies.
- Monitor and optimize lead conversion rates.
- Report on lead generation results and present findings.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and targets.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- Regular and predictable Performance Review process
- Powerful team expertise and mentorship
- Personal development plans
- Assistance and expenses coverage in obtaining certification
- Financial compensation for participation in conferences
- Partial medical and educational expenses coverage
- 25 billable days off
Our working conditions
- Comprehensive and acquisitive business processes in the company
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Provision of the required equipment (Apple)
- Regular company updates, Q&A sessions with top-management
- Flexible hours
- Remote mode
- Kyiv office with Starlink and electricity generator for those who prefer office mode
- Partial coworking coverage in other cities