We are looking for a Flutter Engineer who will take part in developing the eco-friendly app to give the customers opportunity to go greener on an everyday basis.
- Strong knowledge of Dart, Flutter, and Firebase.
- Good experience with PostgreSQL, especially for back-end API integration.
- At least intermediate English or better.
As a plus
- Experience with Android and iOS platforms.
- Basic knowledge of Kotlin, Swift, or Java.
- Integrate API into the Flutter application.
- Designing and implementing new features.
- Supporting new integrations.
You will be working on developing new features in the out of the box climate companion app for their workforce.
Organizations can onboard their entire workforce to the platform allowing them track, reduce and offset their carbon emissions through gamified pledges and competitions tailored to their organization's sustainability policies.
Within the app, people can participate in a fight against climate change, know about the targets, policies and actions their company is taking to reduce emissions, gain points and rewards for their sustainable behaviors, and unite with their colleagues, friends and family to protect the planet.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 24 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.
- ️Paid corporate parties and other buns!