We are looking for a React Native Engineer to participate in the development of a revolutionary e-wallet.
The product will allow users to safely and quickly store, send and transfer money in the UK and the European Union.
We are looking for a specialist with strong written communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients around the world.
- At least 2 years of experience with React Native
- Attentive to details, stress-resistant, able to work in a team
- English at the Intermediate level
As a plus
- Knowledge of Flow or TypeScript
- Understanding the development process for Android or iOS
- Knowledge Redux-Saga, Immer, React-Navigation or React-Native-Navigation
- Own the development and rollout for features for one or more projects
- Deliver solid and maintainable software
- Develop and maintain React Native apps
- Writing and reviewing application code
- Write tech specifications for applications
- Write unit tests and integration tests
- Participate in code review
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s)
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 24 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.
- ️Paid corporate parties and other buns!