We are looking for an Android Engineer who will join our team.
The main task of this position is to develop high-quality applications on Android, participate in the full development process from scratch, support ready-made applications, and create optimal solutions for business and end-users.
- Experience with version control systems Git, git flow (feature implementation, release / hot fix process)
- Good experience with Android SDK using Java/Kotlin language, OOP
- Knowledge of REST API (Retrofit 2, ktor)
- Knowledge of DI (Manual DI, Dagger 2/Koin)
- Knowledge of SQL BD (Room and manual)
- General knowledge of Firebase Services.
- Multi-threading and synchronization, reactive programming paradigm knowledge (Java threads, Kotlin Coroutines, Coroutines flow)
- Activity and Fragments management
- Android Studio
- Basic workflow with Jira
As a plus
- Knowledge and practical usage of Android architecture components: LiveData, MVVM.
- Knowledge and practical usage of Navigation Architecture Component
- Knowledge and practical usage of KMP
- Knowledge and practical usage RxJava lib
- Project refactoring
- New features implementation
- Migration to new UI tests tool
About the project
We are creating the software development kit for Android which allows customers to integrate configurable know-your-customer flow into their application. The client is a unicorn company providing this SDK.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 120 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- The regular and predictable Performance review process
- 25 days of paid leave per year
- Powerful team expertise and mentorship
- Personal Development Plans
- Assistance in obtaining certification
- Skill up activity during the bench
- Financial compensation for participation in conferences
- Medical compensation
- Fair and competitive compensation and benefits