We're looking for a ReactJS developer to join our JS Team. The JS Team keeps together specialists that build and maintain web projects in a variety of domains including CRM systems, banking solutions. This team is also responsible for our in-house systems used by all team members. In addition to this, they play a pivotal role in defining standards for development for the whole company.
We expect you to have strong written communication skills and be able to create working relationships with clients in locations around the globe.
- Good experience with ReactJS/Redux (at least 3 years work experience)
- HTML5/CSS3 development experience.
- Version-control system Git
- Package manager (npm/yarn)
- Experience of working with UNIX terminal.
- Able to work in a team or independently.
- Intermediate+ English
As a plus
- GRASP, GOF Patterns
- Knowledge of testing principles (test pyramid)
- Develop high-quality SPA
- Own the development and rollout for an entire product, or large project. Deliver solid and maintainable software
- Implement, review, support, and debug required scope
- Write e2e, unit tests and integration tests
- Participate in code review
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s)
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- Regular and predictable Performance review process
- 25 days of paid leave per year
- Powerful team expertise and mentorship
- Personal Development Plans
- Assistance in obtaining certification
- Skill up activity during the bench
- Financial compensation for participation in conferences
- Medical compensation
- Fair and competitive compensation and benefits