We are looking for a full-stack .NET Engineer with Angular knowledge.
You will work closely with support and be responsible for the support, fixing bugs, development of new features and maintenance of software/programs for the company.
- Experience with NET Core, Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, AWS Lambda.
- Experience with Angular.
- At least Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Entity framework.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with projects based on REST API.
- Writing Unit Tests.
- Developing new features, bug fix, estimations, investigations.
- Communicate with a team.
- Participate in code review.
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s).
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 60 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- Regular and predictable Performance Review process
- Powerful team expertise and mentorship
- Personal development plans
- Assistance and expenses coverage in obtaining certification
- Financial compensation for participation in conferences
- Partial medical and educational expenses coverage
- 25 billable days off
Our working conditions
- Comprehensive and acquisitive business processes in the company
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Provision of the required equipment (Apple)
- Regular company updates, Q&A sessions with top-management
- Flexible hours
- Remote mode
- Kyiv office with Starlink and electricity generator for those who prefer office mode
- Partial coworking coverage in other cities