We are seeking a UX/UI Designer with at least two years of experience to join the product development team. Product design knowledge is a must. You will encounter interface enhancement stages, the design of new features, consumer interviews, analytics, and a multitude of kickoffs with stakeholders.
Send us your CV and we will continue the conversation if you believe you are the one who can address all of the aforementioned issues.
- A professional user of Figma.
- Knowledge of design tokens.
- Experience in web and mobile design.
- You can do user needs and requirements analysis, conduct client interviews, and document the whole process.
- Understanding design systems.
- At least upper-intermediate English or better.
As a plus
- Knowledge of UCD, design thinking, IA, UML/BPMN, interaction, prototyping, and WCAG.
- Experience with Jira.
- Comprehensive product design approach
- Product evolving
- Design demo
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.