We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with 4+ years of experience who will take part in the product development team. Product design expertise is required. You will be faced with interface improvement steps, new features designing, customer interviews, analytics, and lots of kick-offs with stakeholders.
So if you have a feeling that you are the one who can solve all the above send us your CV and we will continue the dialog.
- A professional user of Figma.
- Experience in B2B area, in Web and Mobile Design.
- You can research the domain, gather requirements, research user needs, interview clients, document the process.
- Knowledge of UCD, IA, UML, BPMN, and WCAG.
- Understanding design thinking, interaction, prototyping, and design systems.
- At least upper-intermediate English or better.
As a plus
- Experience in Geolocation, Security, and Finance domains
- Strong knowledge of usability evaluation: usability audit, usability testing, A/B testing, analytics, and KPI’s management.
- Comprehensive product design approach.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders.
- Evolve product.
- Create storytelling.
- Design demos.
Multi-platform applications with the SDK integration within customers' systems. The solution is providing geolocation and compliance technology to online sports betting and casino operators in North America.
The client is from the US, UAE, and Canada. The project is interesting from the design point of view because of various tasks and interesting multiplatform solutions.
For about 10 teammates you are going to work with directly, among them a Product Owner, a Product Manager, a Tech Lead, and a Senior UX/UI Designer.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.
- ️Paid corporate parties and other buns!