We are looking for a .NET Engineer who will take part in a financial platform for international (cross-border) transfers where the client can easily manage, monitor and create both virtual and real accounts for their employees.
- Strong knowledge of Net Core 3.1, WebApi
- Good knowledge of Microservices, AWS
- Experience with PostgreSQL/NoSQL
- Knowledge of version-control system - Git (GitLab), of Docker
- English at least Intermediate level
As a plus
- Entity framework
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with projects based on REST API
- Writing Unit Tests
- Developing new features, bug fix, estimations, investigations.
- Communicate with a team
- Participate in code review
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s).
You will be working on developing a financial platform for international (cross-border) transfers where the client can easily manage, monitor and create both virtual and real accounts for their employees.
- 1 Frontend engineer
- 2 .NET engineers
- 1 Android engineer
- 1 Quality Assurance engineer
- 1 Project Manager
- .Net 6,
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 24 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.
- ️Paid corporate parties and other buns!