We are looking for a .NET Engineer who will take part in the financial platform. Responsible for the design, development, building and maintenance of software/programs, for the company.
- Excellent C# skills and a clear understanding of what constitutes good code architecture: DDD, DRY, SOLID, vertical slice architecture, design patterns, automated testing, CI/CD, code efficiency.
- Cloud-native development.
- Ability to be proactive in dealing with internal and external stakeholders to absorb and translate requirements into actionable work items.
- Experience functioning within agile teams.
- Experience of giving and receiving code reviews and writing unit tests.
- Good understanding of microservices, Web API, Message Queuing, unit testing, Azure, SQL and NoSQL databases, identity management, application security, software licensing (especially using of open source licenses), unit testing, integration testing, docker (containers), Kubernetes, REST/SOAP and other types of web services, GIT, Azure DevOps, methodologies (Agile, Waterfall), cloud environments and processes (Azure), deployment, Test automation, ORM, SQL Server, CI/CD, DevOps, DDD/Event Driven Architecture, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple design patterns.
- Ability to benchmark and optimize applications.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git) and Git workflows (trunk-based development workflow and GitFlow).
- Experience with code analysis tools like SonarQube, Veracode, etc.
- At least Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Entity framework.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with projects based on REST API.
- Writing Unit Tests.
- Developing new features, bug fix, estimations, investigations.
- Communicate with a team.
- Participate in code review.
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s).
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.