We're looking for a React Native Engineer / Flutter Engineer to join our team.
Our team unites specialists from different technology stacks and build and maintain RN and Flutter projects in a variety of domains including CRM systems, banking solutions, video and photo processing.
- Experience with React Native from 2 years and above.
- Experience with Flutter from 2 years and above.
- Android and/or iOS experience.
- Team management experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
- Own the development and rollout for features for one or more projects.
- Deliver solid and maintainable software.
- Writing and reviewing application code.
- Write tech specifications for applications.
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s).
About the Project
A startup that created a ride hailing app (similar to Uber) as well as several other services such as last mile delivery and various financial services. We plan to create a super app that combines all of them into one.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 60 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- Regular and predictable Performance Review process
- Powerful team expertise and mentorship
- Personal development plans
- Assistance and expenses coverage in obtaining certification
- Financial compensation for participation in conferences
- Partial medical and educational expenses coverage
- 25 billable days off
Our working conditions
- Comprehensive and acquisitive business processes in the company
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Provision of the required equipment (Apple)
- Regular company updates, Q&A sessions with top-management
- Flexible hours
- Remote mode
- Kyiv office with Starlink and electricity generator for those who prefer office mode
- Partial coworking coverage in other cities