We're looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is interested in working on the brand new fintech/banking solution and would be involved in the team-building process.
Our Web Department assembles experts from various technology stacks (Java, .NET, NodeJS, PHP, and JS) to develop and maintain web projects in a wide range of domains, including CRM systems, banking solutions, cartography systems, and video and photo processing. This team is also responsible for our in-house systems used by all team members. On top of that, they play a key role in setting development standards for the whole company.
- Experience building scalable systems deployed on the Oracle Cloud.
- Experience implementing CI/CD with GitLab CI or TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI.
- Experience configuring Unix-based systems.
- Configurations versioning using Ansible or another git-based system.
- Experience building Docker-based deployments.
- At least Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Experience with building fail-over solutions in AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with compliance systems.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Nginx, Traefik.
- AWS/Azure/GCP certification.
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault, Consul, Packer.
- Develop and maintain applications infrastructure.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Implement, review, support and debug required scope.
- Write tech specs and define project architecture.
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s).
About the Project
It is a neobank application that lets its users store, send, and move money securely and quickly. The main goal of the project is to create a microservice-based solution that will enable providing money transfers not only for users in the MENA region but also for users from Asia. Aside from mobile and web API development, our team develops a complex solution to provide middleware and integrate third-party vendors.
About the Team
- Backend Engineer
- Frontend Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Oracle Cloud infrastructure
- Container and orchestration technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Microservice architecture, including monitoring of deployed services.
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.
- ️Paid corporate parties and other buns!