We're looking for a Senior Java Engineer who is interested in working on the brand new fintech/banking solution and would be involved in the team-building process.
Our Web Department assembles experts from various technology stacks (Java, .NET, NodeJS, PHP, and JS) to develop and maintain web projects in a wide range of domains, including CRM systems, banking solutions, cartography systems, and video and photo processing.
This team is also responsible for our in-house systems used by all team members. On top of that, they play a key role in setting development standards for the whole company.
- Professional Java backend development experience.
- Experience writing and using REST APIs using Spring framework.
- SQL and general database knowledge (PosgreSQL).
- Solid knowledge of testing principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a team or independently.
- Experience of working with Linux terminal.
- Experienced in developing applications with Microservices architecture.
- Experience with a cloud services provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud).
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes (EKS), NoSQL databases, and Redis.
- Develop and maintain Java applications.
- Deliver solid and maintainable software.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Implement, review, support and debug required scope.
- Write tech specs and define project architecture.
- Write unit tests and integration tests.
- Participate in code review.
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s).
About the Project
It is a neobank application that lets its users store, send, and move money securely and quickly. The main goal of the project is to create a microservice-based solution that will enable providing money transfers not only for users in the MENA region but also for users from Asia. Aside from mobile and web API development, our team develops a complex solution to provide middleware and integrate third-party vendors.
About the Team
- Backend Engineer
- Frontend Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Oracle Cloud infrastructure
- Container and orchestration technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Microservice architecture, including monitoring of deployed services.
- SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.
- ️Paid corporate parties and other buns!