We're looking for a ReactJS developer to join our JS Team. The JS Team keeps together specialists that build and maintain web projects in a variety of domains including CRM systems, banking solutions. This team is also responsible for our in-house systems used by all team members. In addition to this, they play a pivotal role in defining standards for development for the whole company.
We expect you to have strong written communication skills and be able to create working relationships with clients in locations around the globe.
- Good experience with ReactJS/Redux (at least 3 years work experience).
- HTML5/CSS3 development experience.
- Knowledge of version-control system Git.
- Knowledge of package manager (npm/yarn).
- Experience with UNIX terminal.
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Knowledge of OOP.
- At least Intermediate English.
As a plus
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of GRASP, GOF Patterns.
- Knowledge of testing principles (test pyramid).
- Develop high-quality SPA.
- Own the development and rollout for an entire product, or large project. Deliver solid and maintainable software.
- Implement, review, support and debug required scope.
- Write e2e, unit tests and integration tests.
- Participate in code review.
- Participate in verbal and written communication with the client(s).
The project is a financial marketplace that focuses on the overall wellbeing of an end user i.e. brings together information related to the different financial products available, get expert advice, build their own financial portfolio, increase financial knowledge while also focusing on other areas of their well-being.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.