We are looking for a strong junior or middle business analyst to join our BA team as a part of the delivery department. The project managers' team, the delivery managers' team, the designers' team, the QAs' team, and the business analysts' team are all part of the delivery department. They work together to make sure that client needs are smoothly turned into quality technological solutions.
- At least 1.5 years of experience in software development projects as a business analyst
- Strong BA knowledge in every phase of software development
- Good understanding of SDLC and web/mobile development approaches
- Experience with requirements elicitation techniques, requirements gathering, and the ability to identify business needs.
- Experience writing use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria, which are all ways to turn business requirements into technical requirements.
- Experience with tracking tools and requirements management tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with the Visual Modeling Language (UML)
- Experience with Vision and Scope Creation
- Ability to create wireframes and screen mockups
- Upper-Intermediate English
As a plus
- Ability to use business process modeling tools (BPMN)
- Experience with presale activity and the discovery phase
- Technical background
- Work with stakeholders starting from the presale stage to elicit and gather all requirements
- To write down requirements, create a vision and scope, use cases, user stories, and functional and non-functional requirements
- Work directly with the development and product teams to learn about the features and ways to use the products and processes
- Requirements management
- Perform a requirements analysis
- Participate in the design, development, and technical meetings
- Recommend solutions and improvements
- Ensure that documentation is updated for each product release
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 90 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- ️Conditions of a standard working day from Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge.
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries.
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- 25 days of rest and paid sick leave.
- ️New opportunities and prospects for professional growth.