Project Manager Team Lead will cover a variety of day-to-day project and team workflow tasks and ensure that operations run smoothly and add maximum value to the organization.
You will have a chance to build and run new processes that will affect the whole company and help clients get needed results.
- Proven experience in management: 5+ years.
- Experience in taking ownership of all aspects of the project: budget, scope, schedule, and quality.
- Proven experience in team building, working with distributed teams.
- Understanding the SDLC and different types of business models.
- Training in project management (Agile/PMI).
- Agile solid mindset, a good understanding of traditional and Agile project management methodologies.
- Strong hands-on experience in Pre-Sale.
- Ability to learn and retain new information quickly.
- Ability to handle multitasking productively.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot project-related problems (including shipment and logistics/procurement).
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills on technical topics to audiences of all levels.
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate (B2).
As a plus
- Fintech domain experience.
- Building workflows from scratch experience.
- Risk management.
- Client expectations management, conflicts resolution.
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements, and plan, manage their execution, monitoring, and adjustments.
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team.
- Coordinate the daily work of the team.
- Taking part in the pre-sale process (estimations, contacting potential customers, etc).
- Conduct regular performance review of the subordinates.
- Lead and motivate teammates to advance the engagement, develop a high-performing team.
- CV is reviewed by technical specialists
- Answers to previous questions before the interview
- Interview with a recruiter (30 – 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (up to 60 minutes)
- Feedback at each stage
- Regular and predictable Performance Review process
- Powerful team expertise and mentorship
- Personal development plans
- Assistance and expenses coverage in obtaining certification
- Financial compensation for participation in conferences
- Partial medical and educational expenses coverage
- 25 billable days off
Our working conditions
- Comprehensive and acquisitive business processes in the company
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Provision of the required equipment (Apple)
- Regular company updates, Q&A sessions with top-management
- Flexible hours
- Remote mode
- Kyiv office with Starlink and electricity generator for those who prefer office mode
- Partial coworking coverage in other cities